Tuesday, February 18, 2014

*Love US! - A Save The Date layout*

happy (taco) Tuesday!
I hope your week is going good so far.
Mine sure is! Did y'all see that amazing win by our
US skating dance team last night? WOW!

I'm quite random...sorry about that! I know you didn't come
here for an Olympics update, but to see what I told you I'd be
updating about today...a Teresa Collins layout I did using the
new line:  Save The Date!

Here you go - here it is!
This layout was made for CHA Winter 2014 - Teresa's incredible booth:

 
 
here's some closer shots:
 



Over at the TC Design Team blog I have my supplies and
a little instruction on how I put this simple layout together.

Now tell me - isn't that line GORGEOUS! I love the crisp, clean,
bright yet bold palette with all the details. So me!
I'm very blessed to be on this amazing design team & getting to play
with Teresa's incredible creations!

speaking of "Love Us.." you have to see this picture
of what my guy surprised me with for Valentine's Day.
No, it wasn't a giant diamond...but something simple he
heard me saying I'd LOVE to have one day...
(and here I thought he didn't listen to me sometimes...ha!)





















I felt so loved & spoiled. Topped the night off with delicious sushi
in a new place we found. Perfect!

Hope you have a great day...
I'll be back soon!
~Leslie

2 comments:

Kelli Moss said...

Awesome layout Leslie...as usual.

Staci said...

This is totally gorgeous, and Alan is the sweetest - glad you got spoiled on V-Day!!