Monday, February 17, 2014

*Explore*

hi everyone!
It's Monday - I hope you had a great weekend.

We had a very relaxed, fun one! We enjoyed Friday (heart day)
by going out for Sushi and a little shopping.

my sweet husband surprised me good - we don't normally
celebrate the big V day because to us...every day you show
love, right? ;D anyway...he got me good. I'll share tomorrow what
he surprised me with.

For today - I just want to share a layout I did for myself. For me.
Starring me. I've said it time and time again - scrap YOU.
Your future generation is going to want to know what you were doing,
where you went, what your thoughts are, how you looked...etc.

I've decided since losing almost 50 lbs - I'm ok with getting
in front of the camera. I know, that's lame of me...I should have been
in front of it even before the weight started coming off...I just didn't
like "me" at that stage & I'm liking me again.
As lame as that sounds...I'm proud of me. I'm actually truly proud of me.
I'm closer to my goal - not there yet...but closer.
Ok more on that later - I'm not here to bore you to tears!

So here's my layout...



 we were in downtown Chattanooga, TN & it was SO COLD. We decided
to go explore while we were there on vacation on Thanksgiving day.
This was in the cultural arts district...we LOVED this area.

I used a lot of fun stuff I bought at Whim So Doodle
(on our FL trip this past summer. If you ever get the chance and are in St. Petersburg, FL...
You HAVE to go to Whim So Doodle. AMAZING store)
- plus some fun washi and things my sweet friend Patricia Roebuck sent me :D





















Thanks for stopping by today!
Be back tomorrow with a Teresa Collins layout and a pic of
what my sweet guy surprised me with.

Have a great day!
~Leslie

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love your fun layout!

Leslie Ashe said...

Thank you Jennifer!

Kelly Jean said...

Such a pretty layout AND you are beautiful!! I love how everything flows together so nicely!

jbonomo said...

Love all the little details and layers on this layout! thank you for sharing and of course, love all the October Afternoon.